$15.00 for Members $30.00 for Non Members
FUN ~ FLIRTY ~ FETISH ~ SEXY ~ SLUTTY ~ DRESSY ~ CASUAL
OhioSMART Presents: Out of Integrity with talinaZAR
Evenings activities include:
- 7:15 p.m. - Newcomer's Orientation
- 7:30 p.m. - Doors Open to Members and Guests
- 8:15 p.m. - Class Begins
- 10:00 p.m. - Doors Open for the play party
- 10:00 p.m - SMART Beginnings class: The Elephant in the Room - discussing STIs when you have multiple (play) partners
- 2:00 a.m. - TIME TO SAY GOODNIGHT!
OUT OF INTEGRITY: NOW WHAT?
Everyone talks about how important it is to exhibit integrity in your everyday actions, but no one mentions what you're supposed to do when you make a mistake. Stepping out of integrity happens to all of us, every day in fact, for most of us. Knowing how to recover from a lack of integrity is key to strengthening relationships and living according to your ideals. And it's absolutely essential for those in D/s relationships. Take the chance to role-play low-risk scenarios, and start practicing the 3 A’s today!
Find out more information about our main presenter here.
SMART Beginnings class: The Elephant in the Room - discussing STIs when you have multiple (play) partners and navigating the needs and boundaries of you, your play partners, and sexual partners
Lead by Betty Cocker
Potential topics to be discussed:
- Defining what "safer-sex" means to you - What are your boundaries and comfort levels regarding acceptable risk and safer-sex protocols?
- Defining "safer-sex" within a polyamorous relationship - what (if any) safer-sex protocols are agreed upon by you and your partner, and others which whom you engage with sexually?
- Are your toys polyamorous? - Do you have multiple play partners, and use the same toys on each of them? If so, what are your cleaning procedures between partners?
- Are your toys monogamous? - Do you have toys which are designated for each partner?
Note cards and pens will be provided to everyone at the start of the discussion, to allow participants to anonymously submit questions and topics to the group to discuss together. After collecting them again, cards will be drawn at random from a bin, and we will address the topic/question as a group.