Membership to OhioSMART has its privileges!
Memberships are available to all who would like to be part of, participate in, and support Ohio SMART. A membership to OhioSMART will be available after an individual has completed the following:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Agree to abide by the Rules and Regulations set forth by Ohio SMART and sign a consent form when necessary.
- Pay a $40.00 membership fee per person per year.
- Show a driver's license or valid I.D. to an Ohio SMART representative for proof of name and date of birth.
With your paid membership you will receive a laminated membership card. The card will be discreet and have only the words "SMART MEMBERSHIP", your membership date & membership number, your first name and last initial. If you lose your card and need a replacement there will be a $5.00 replacement fee. You will be asked to provide identification for replacement. Membership cards will be available at our main meetings.
- 4 FREE Member Only Parties on the 5th Saturday. (Priceless)
- Free Admission to the December Holiday Party. (Members Only)
- Discount on our monthly First Friday Play Parties and Educational Meetings at our local dungeon ($255 value)
- Ability to attend functions at other organizations that Ohio SMART affiliates with for play parties, functions & meetings with special privileges.
- Additional discounts at local events and from vendors.
- Affiliate organizations honor our memberships and membership in those organizations are valid with Ohio SMART.
To join, just print and sign our Membership Application and bring it with you to any Ohio SMART Monthly Educational Meeting or First Friday Play Party.
We only accept cash and checks at the door.