Want to plan on OutSMART? Here are the details!
Ever wanted to plan an OutSMART and didn’t because you didn’t know how? Here is a quick and easy DIY guide to planning an OutSMART.
- Are you a Member of OhioSMART? Great. You can plan an outing to something or somewhere.
- The movies – good idea.
- Concert another good idea.
- Museum exibit – ohh la la we love those.
- Go hang out on the beaches of Lake Erie – sure – why not!
- Go tobogganing – in the ice shutes – scary but fun!
- It cannot conflict with regularly scheduled SMART events, including the Special Interest Groups.
- Check on the www.ohioSMART.org website – do not conflict with aSIG or the times of a regular meeting. You want to go see a movie on the third Saturday – great – but please try to do it in the afternoon. We are going to try to cut down on conflicting events for our membership.
- Your event must be inclusive of the entire membership to be listed as an OutSMART.
- If you have any questions about SIG events, or about planning an OutSMART please feel free to send your questions to info@ohioSMART.org